Time to pull out the jeans; find the sweatshirts that have been tucked away; catch up on the football games; put up the Halloween decorations; find a pumpkin patch or an apple orchard and pick up some cider and homemade donuts.
Weather you are looking for a country home, log home or lakefront property now is a great time to drive around and see the fall colors.
Here are a few area activities you wont want to miss!
- Grand Rapids ArtPrize going on now through Oct. 12
- Plainwell Phobea House open now, Thursday–Saturday till Nov. 1
- Kalamazoo Phyco Ward & Nightmares at the Speedway, Ages 12 and older
- Battle Creek The Great Boo Zoo at Binder Park Zoo, Oct 15-30
- Kalamazoo Craft Beer Festival, Nov. 1 at Wings Stadium